Friday, December 5, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


It's that time of year; snow is on the trees (for some of us) and stress is in the air (for all of us!). Don't let the holiday shopping and parties get in the way of your much needed practice. If you keep your eyes open, you may find many stores offering free yoga classes to keep you on track. I am happy to share any info I have on that.


FYI: Yoga has been my saving grace for my shoulder. My goal is to do a supported headstand by the end of the year. I have 3 weeks to go. I will do it! What's your goal?

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2008 at 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks Like that picture might have been taken in Texas:}

 
At December 13, 2008 at 12:19 PM , Blogger kimberlyyogini said...

Funny how you would know that ;-) They do yoga in Texas too...well, some people :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home