Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Laughter during Yoga?

Ever been in a class where everyone was silent and so serious? Then there was that one person who started laughing when she fell out of Tree pose? That person would be me. I love yoga! I enjoy it so much that every part of my being is engaged, relaxed, happy! Sure, I am quite capable of quiet moments, when appropriate, but outside of those moments I laugh and smile and truly enjoy. My apologies if I have offended anyone. For those of you holding back, try it. It can only add to your experience. Besides, its great for your abs!

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2007 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Ok what a great topic! I have to say when Kimberly first had the idea that I could do yoga I absolutely laughed at her! I would describe my personality type as the type of person who has a hard time focusing let alone meditating. She slowly began to describe her style of yoga and how it was different that the other classes I had been to. Wow was she right. While Kimberly's sessions are extremely focused she still allows time for her students to unwind and laugh which I think is very important and actually makes the sessions much more fun. I never thought I would ever buy into private yoga sessions but now I really look forward to each week with Kimberly. She has taught us that yoga doesnt have to be all seriousness but at the same time I consistently, week after week, feel the results! Thanks Kimberly!

 
At October 16, 2007 at 12:17 PM , Blogger kimberlyyogini said...

Thanks Katie! Working with you is one of the gifts I receive through my path of yoga. You are fun and at the same time able to focus like a laser when we go into balance poses! I am so excited to see your progress! Namaste Katie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home